Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday 8/27

My roomate is moving out and there´s nothing in the apartment now, just my clothes, food (no fridge), a plate and fork and knife. And of course the pub crawl stuff which is like 10 liters of vodka and 20 liters of orange juice. He was cool enough to leave the computer to let me send out job applications and arrange travel and stuff.

I have to be out by noon thursday and then I don´t have a place to stay so I´ll probably leave town for some travel. See a couple people about job opportunities and do some sightseeing then come back and find a new place and settle in again. I´m thinking of going to france, spain, italy and greece, and probably prague and/or budapest. I´ll miss some football over the next couple of weeks which makes me want to cry; it will be cool to see new stuff though!

I posted a video of my good friend Mareike, she´s awesome. Hello Mareike, welcome to my blog!

No comments: