Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy thanksgiving everybody!

Hey guys, I hope you all enjoy your turkey day!

I was planning on getting my friends together for a nice meal but I didn't realize that thanksgiving was today so I missed it. How shitty! I worked for like 11 hours today and was totally tired. What the hell ever happened to the rule that it's the last thursday of november?! That's alright, I can always get my friends together another time but it's a bit of a bummer.

Anyways, you guys enjoy the day and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Matt

2 comments:

La Nuit Étoilée said...

Always the fourth Thursday, Matt, not the last! This is a special month for some people who get paid bi-weekly on Thursdays and are getting three check this month. :)

adams.mattadams said...

yeah, well how often is there 5 thursdays in a month? Might as well be the last. That's jacked up, how confusing.

Congrats on your third check this month anyways. I can't wait to see what you get me for christmas with all that extra loot burning a hole in your pocket!